My Blog

This is my (RS) blog, WELCOME to All Vintage Wristwatch Louver and Enthusiast

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Marine Master Super Compressor Aqua Lung

Aqua lung super compressor


Finally i broke my own promise, when i looked this item i'm falling in love... so vintage Fortis MarineMaster became my last acquisition for 2010...

Why......?

My reasons are..

1. Very mint condition... so hard to find condition like this
2. First version Marine Master has ever launched by Fortis brand ca.70s
3. High domed crystal (mica) for deep sea diver
4. Super compressor wirstwatch with aqua lung symbol
5. Big size wirstwatch 42mm diameter... and hack movement
6. Depth gauge on dial very color full, really eye catching
7. Big hands, with dot second hand
8. Calender window at 6 o'clock position
9. Bi-directional depth indicator rotate inner bezel
10. Very sought version after Fortis launched new version in 1990s