My Blog

This is my (RS) blog, WELCOME to All Vintage Wristwatch Louver and Enthusiast

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Rare > Lord Matic < Rare



I do not really like Lord Matic variant of Seiko before, cause i think more beautiful and collectible item is Seiko Lord Marvel than Lord Matic a.k.a Seiko LM, but lately since i looked this variant i do shift my paradigm about that...it's remember me to the King Seiko, therefore i called it poor man "King Seiko"...(PMKS)

Lord Matic this variant is an exception for me... it's really beautiful (subject manner) and i fallin' in love at the first sight...

My reasons are :
1. lord matic w/o LM symbol up the 6 marker
2. day/date not all at marker 3, but split day/date, date at 3 and day at 6 with full day name, black color font type for weekday, blue for saturday and red for sunday
3. monocoque stainless steel case w/ dia 36mm exl. crown, with old fashion typed at back case "waterproof"
4. sturdy calibre 5606 with 25 jewels ca. 1968s, made it different with other Lord Matic's
5. dauphine steel hands with black striped in line
6. hacked system with 8 bps hi-beat
7. the last but not least and the most important thing is all parts genuine


 

please enjoy the pics....