My Blog

This is my (RS) blog, WELCOME to All Vintage Wristwatch Louver and Enthusiast

Thursday, April 7, 2011

This is it..... My Birthday Present... So Happy I am :)

Today is My Birthday..... and i got my present from myself a very rare Seiko DuoTime 
cal. 5619A ca.72 (my lucky number) with 23 jewels, 6 bps, a.k.a 56DMC.

Measurement :
- 42mm top lug to bottom lug , 
- 35mm side to side ( without crown ) and 
- 10mm thickness

These were only made for a short while and i have seen them called " The forgotten Seiko "

"The 5619 shares the same base movement as 56 King Seiko Chronometer and 56 Grand Seiko. The GMT hand can be adjusted independently, as those on the Rolex GMT Master II. The movement is adjusted to Seiko “C” Accuracy Grade (-15/+25), and was considered technically superior to most contemporary high-grade movement from Seiko. The 5619 DuoTime is very rare to find nowadays and even harder to find in good condition." courtesy of Time Keeper Forum

please enjoy the pics.....









Wanna be Rolex 1655.... Wish me luck !!!


Courtesy of doubleredseadweller.com